NOW YOU CAN GET MANNERS, ETIQUETTE, CULTURE, CIVILITY, AND MORE ONLINE!
Our Virtual Campus (V-CAMP) features many of our courses for all ages, groups, and interests.
V-CAMP Courses are offered in a combination of pre-recorded and LIVE formats. Each course is interactive, informative, and jam-packed with useful information and skills to enhance each participant’s daily life and/or career.
How to access V-Camp?
- Enroll HERE (1 enrollment per student)
- You will also have access to our Virtual Library to choose any of our virtual sessions.
- Live Classes are hosted via ZOOM. Upon enrollment, you’ll receive an email with an invitation to join a LIVE class.
An MLSOE instructor will open access to the live class about 10 minutes early so you can log on, and make sure your system is running smoothly.
If you miss the live class, don’t panic! We will send a link to the recorded class by 6 pm on the same day as the LIVE class. If you don’t receive it, check your spam inbox or email email@example.com.
You will have access to the recorded classes up to 15-days after your initial class start date.
- Advance registration is required for live sessions, please make your we have your correct email.
- Students will have access to course materials via our MLSOE Digital Playbooks, library, and classrooms.
- Please note, you are only allowed access to the classes according to your specific enrollment plan.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing & enrollment.