Playing Well With Others – Ages 4 – 6
For Boys & Girls
2 Hour workshop $89 per student
Ages 4 – 6
Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Preschool and the early grades will help your child socialize with his teacher and other kids and practice good manners. Toys and games can help him pick up the skills of sharing and taking turns. Work on these manners with your younger child
- Making Introductions
- Magic Words & Acts of Kindness
- Sharing & Caring
- Making Friends
- Listening and Speaking on Turn
- Sharing toys, taking turns, and playing fair with other children.
- Keeping his/her hands to themselves and never hitting or name-calling.
- Saying goodbye and thank – you when leaving a friend’s house or party.
Monica Lewis School of Etiquette
7026 Old Katy Rd Suite 275 – Building C, Houston, TX 77024
To organize a private session for one or a workshop for six or more participants, please info@MLSOE.com