Etiquette Camp for Pre-Schoolers Ages 3 – 5
As an early childhood educator, you understand how important it is to teach your students how to behave appropriately in different social situations. Any child, no matter how young, is capable of learning basic etiquette and social skills, such as greetings, introductions, table manners, saying please and thank you, listening when others are talking, and showing respect to others. The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette Preschool curriculum makes it fun, easy, and memorable for your child to retain content.
- Making Introductions
- Magical Words & Acts of Kindness
- Sharing & Caring
- Making Friends
- Listening and Speaking on Turn
- Sharing toys, taking turns, and playing fair with other children.
- Keeping his/her hands to themselves and never hitting or name-calling.
- Saying goodbye and thank you when leaving a friend’s house or party.
- Table Manners
Boys & Girls
Ages: 3 – 5
Date: Monday, June 5 – 7, 2023
Time: 9:30 AM – 12 Noon
2 Children (siblings): $410 (40.00 savings)
Monica Lewis School of Etiquette
7026 Old Katy Rd Suite 275 – Building C, Houston, TX 77024
To organize a private session for one or a workshop for six or more participants, please info@MLSOE.com