1 – Full Day Summer Etiquette Camp – The Woodlands Country Club
Let’s Get Social… The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette Presents a “SUMMER COOL-TILLION”! This summer 1-day etiquette camp will allow students to explore the world of etiquette, make new friends, and master new skills. Take the leap into an unforgettable 1 -day summer camp!
Camper’s will experience and enjoy:
- Making a Great First and Lasting Impression – posture, confidence, handshakes and alternative greetings, eye contact, body language, grooming and attire
- Manners Outside the Home – courtesy in public places, sportsmanship and friendships
- Charm & Chivalry – proper, poised & polished as a young lady and gentlemen
- Digital Diplomacy – email, phone and virtual meeting manners as well as social media dos and don’ts
- Parties and Playdates – invitations and replies, host and guest dos and don’ts, conversation skills, gift giving and receiving, thank you notes, remembering names and a party to practice what they learned
- Table Manners – navigating the place setting, napkin dos and don’ts, eating difficult foods, using utensils and chopsticks, dining conversation and polite dining.
- Line Dance – introduction to a social line dance
- and so much more.
Ages 7 – 17
Time: 9AM – 3PM
Registrations closes at 11:59PM, June 3, 2021
Appropriate club attire is required for all classes. Please no jeans, t-shirts, short shorts or short skirts (hem should hit no higher than 3 inches above the knee cap) or other inappropriate club attire.