Respect and Mindfulness MATTER (Ages 6 -17)- Memorial Day
This day is a mark of respect for the brave men and women who gave their lives in battle for their country. As we respectfully pay homage, our session will have an emphasis on respect, value for others, and integrity.
- Making a Good First Impression
- Greeting adults, superiors, and peers properly
- Self-respect & Respect for Others
- Word Choice, Tone of Voice, and Body Language
- Showing Respect, Empathy, and Integrity
- Sincere vs. Insincere Apologies
- Good Sportsmanship vs Bad Sportsmanship
*Please note, children and tweens/teens will be in a separate space.
Date: May 29, 2023
Time: 9 AM – 12 Noon
Location: Monica Lewis School of Etiquette
7029 Old Katy Rd.- Building C, Houston, Texas 77024