Holiday Manners Makeover Children and Teens – One Day Workshop
Are you looking to help your child enhance their manners and social skills this holiday season? Look no further!
Our 2-hour workshop is designed to help children aged 4-17 be their best selves this season. With fun games, engaging activities, and interactive slides, your child will learn everything they need to know to be polite and confident in any holiday gathering. Our workshop highlights include
- the top 5 table manners that every child needs to know
- understanding the basic table setting
- how to engage in polite table conversation
- including how to ask and respond to questions from peers and adults
- how to introduce oneself with a smile, eye contact, and a handshake,
- and the importance of being gracious when receiving a gift, even if you don’t like it.
Please note, that we will separate classes by age group, and our workshop is not focused on any particular holiday, but rather on the holiday season as a whole in the United States. So, mark your calendars for November 4, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, and let us help your child be confident and well-mannered this holiday season!