The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette and the National Civility & Cotillion Association provide social-skills and civility emersion courses young ladies and gents including:
Pre-Cotillion 1 (Grades 1st & 2nd)
Pre-Cotillion 2 (Grades 3rd & 4th)
Junior Cotillion (Grades 5- 8th)
Cotillion (Grades 9th-12th)
- Why We Need Manners
- How Kind Words Builds A Kind World
- Proper Introduction and Handshake
- Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Good Sportsmanship “Winners Never Whine”
- Posture (Sitting & Standing)
- Birthday Party and Play Date Etiquette
- Basic Table Manners
- Basic Line Dance*
- Spring Semi-Formal Dinner & Dance
Plus: Parents Dip into Dancing (Parents join our Basic Line Dance session and learn proper dance techniques). Parent-Child Choreography for Spring Semi-Formal is a great way to build lasting memories and share in a meaningful experience with each other.
Each course is designed to introduce and reenforce basic social skills, ethics, and character. Our pre-cotillion curriculum ensures a smooth transition into advance social experiences.
Due to COVID restriction all Cotillion course are postponed. Please join our mailing list for updates.
We’re so passionate about tea and your tea experience, we acquired an entire tea company! We’re proud to present The Lewis Tea & Co. which features premium loose-leaf tea sourced from the top 2 percent of leaves from around the world. Get the best of both words with Lewis Tea & Co and The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette
- Fairy Tea & Etiquette
- Afternoon Tea & Etiquette
- High Tea & Etiquette
- Business Etiquette & Tea
- Mothers & Daughters Tea & Etiquette
- Father & Son Tea & Etiquette
- And More...