Customer Service Training/ Professional Development
The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette Consultants have over 30 years of hands-on experience to develop a custom solution for your organization. We are certified in Six-Sigma, Leadership Development, and Business Etiquette and have facilitated workshops that have yielded great results and led to repeat customers. Understanding that there is NO “one size fits all” approach to true customer service; we provide customized training for your team that will specifically target your product and service. By taking the time to learn the specific needs of your organization, we are confident that we can design a custom program to fit your needs.
Do you have what it takes to be competitive in today’s global business arena?
Getting, keeping, and advancing your career is 85% soft or “people” skills; and 15% technical knowledge –
According to recent studies conducted by research teams from Harvard University, the Carnegie Institute, and the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
THE MONICA LEWIS SCHOOL OF ETIQUETTE will partner with your firm, it’s management team, and all employees to ensure incivility isn’t killing your culture and profits. Since 2009, our team of corporate trainers has partnered with multinational clients in the financial services, accounting, education, pharmaceutical sales, hospitality & hotel, retail, real estate, automotive, universities, and non-profit organizations.
Our Business Etiquette and Customer Service Training Programs are presented in a highly interactive and relaxed style but are direct in addressing today’s business issues. Listed below are popular topics and key learning points that our clients enjoy:
Course Options Include:
- Understanding Company Brand and Culture
- What Your First Impression Says About You
- Understanding Communication Styles
- Winning Customer Service with Internal and External Customers
- How to Hire, & Empower CSRs
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Critical Conversations with Employees & Clients
- Your Professional Appearance Matters
- Social Versus Professional Behavior
- Create Customer Service Ambassadors
- Turn Complaints Into Profits
BREAKING B.A.D. Customer Service
Course Options Include:
- Dine Like a Diplomat: The Art of the Business Meal
- Best-in-Business: Corporate Etiquette for Executives, Senior Managers, and Business Owners
- Suited for Success – Image and Style Guide for the Savvy Professional
- Netiquette: Networking – How to Make an Entrance and Work the Room
- Talent Development: 1-Day Finishing School for Young Professionals & Executives
- Crucial Conversations – How to communicate effectively when the stakes are high
- Career Killers – 10 Habits and Conversations you should always avoid
- Counter Conversations- How to turn Complaints into Profits
- And More…