Tea is a fashionable way to carve out meaningful time with family, friends, and associates. It provides a refined retreat to connect with others and appreciates quality time together.
Tea & Etiquette programs incorporate the latest in social and business etiquette with an appreciation of tea’s cultural and historical significance. To further enhance the enjoyment of tea time, Tea & Etiquette programs include modern manners for children and contemporary etiquette for adults.
We’re so passionate about tea and your tea experience that we acquired an entire tea company!
We’re proud to present The Lewis Tea & Co., which features premium loose-leaf tea sourced from the top 2% of the world’s finest tea leaves. Get the best of both worlds with Lewis Tea & Co and The Monica Lewis School of Etiquette.
- Tea Service 101
- Perfect Posture & Tea Techniques
- Navigating Tea Tiers
- Basic Table and Tea Etiquette
- The History of Tea How to Set the Table
- Napkin Usage and Placement
- Proper Greetings & Honorifics
- How to Enter, Exit, and Serve
Additional Course Options & Programs:
- Fairy Tea & Etiquette
- Afternoon Tea & Etiquette
- High Tea & Etiquette
- Business Etiquette & Tea
- Mothers & Daughters Tea & Etiquette
- Father & Son Tea & Etiquette
- And More...